So you are getting ready to get new windows or doors and the first
thing that pops in your head is “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one with a specialist and
discuss what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a number of perks to shopping from your
home. It makes it easier to imagine
these products in your home when you actually peruse
your possibilities while in your normal
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to offer the ideal
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure time
to address all of your questions and makes
sure that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What happens when you schedule your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through various product samples
- Our experts will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will talk about
any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get additional background on the company and get the best partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are searching for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a list of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in the area?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I have an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I pick your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
provide me right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, set up your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.